ive massive breakout last semester. hmm tangan gatal sangat press button dekat shopee. habis semua benda skincare aku nak try walhal sebelum aku punya break out sikit sikit je. ye la sebab period je kan. but then, my face turn out jadi hitam, so i learn more about skin and skincare, reading imanabdulrahim's twitter and her blog, then listen to liah yoo and james welsh videos.

and so this year, istiqamah dan alhamdulillah my acne dah surut berlalu pergi walaupun tak totally gone but we see that improvement. but my sunspot or we call this as hyperpigmentation, yep that 'pig' totally make my ass ticklish sometimes.

dan sekarang dah masuk pukul 12 and i need to do my assignment but here i am, lagha sebentar.

the conclusion is, whatever things that we need to do, semua kena istiqamah baru nampak hasil. im proud to myself sebab boleh bertahan 1 month and half doing same thing everyday, day and night.

No comments: